Packaging for a brighter future
Our core values that guide our decisions and attitudes can be summarized in “Give credit where credit is due”
Petrol & Oil
fertilizers & chemicals
Dairy Milk and Tahina
We have taken actual actions in the form of a sustainability work plan:
- About 20% of electricity has been cut off by replacing old machines with new ones, with built-in inverters that save electrical energy.
- Reducing the use of plastic raw materials by creating innovative package designs.
- Manufacturing Multi-layer jerry cans of three layers and using mid-layer recycled materials after the client’s agreement.
- Using eco-friendly biodegradable plastic bags for packing all our products.
- Training the youth and university students to foster scientific thinking and helping them acquire professional life and experience and implement academic studies inside our company.
- Upon our partnership with Nile University in Egypt, it is available now to manufacture plastic materials of eco-friendly soil-dissolved organic derivatives.
We’re Here Whenever You Need Us
+20 55 4410385
Sun – Thu
8 AM – 4 PM
Industrial zone A1, Plot IXM, 10th of Ramadan city, Egypt.