Packaging for a brighter future
Our core values that guide our decisions and attitudes can be summarized in “Give credit where credit is due”
Petrol & Oil
fertilizers & chemicals
Dairy Milk and Tahina
Sadko Plast’s Commitment to Sustainability
Sadko Plast is taking concrete steps to reduce its environmental impact. These steps include:
- Replacing old machines with new, more efficient models that consume less energy. we replaced most of old machines with new, more efficient models. This resulted in a 20% reduction in energy consumption, which is equivalent to 1.2 million kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. This is enough to power more than 100 homes for a year.
- Using recycled materials in the second layer of multi-layer jerrycans, with customer consent. Sadko Plast began using recycled materials in the second layer of multi-layer jerrycans. This has helped to save 30% of virgin plastic.
- Collaborating with organizations and customers who share our vision for a more sustainable future. We collaborates with a variety of organizations who share our vision for a more sustainable future. includes collaborating with EPEMA to train final-year students at the Industrial Plastics School.
- Designing packaging to be as lightweight as possible, whenever possible. Sadko Plast strives to design packaging to be as lightweight as possible, in order to reduce energy consumption & raw plastic materials.
- Using biodegradable plastic bags to pack all of our products. Sadko Plast uses biodegradable plastic bags to pack all of its products. These bags are made from materials that are biodegradable
Sustainability Goals Sadko Plast is also working to achieve the following sustainability goals:
- Reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reduce the use of virgin plastic materials by 15%.
- Manufacture 100% biodegradable plastic products.
- Invest in research and development for new sustainable technologies.
Sadko Plast believes that taking these steps, can make a positive contribution to the environment